Milpitas >Golden Island Chinese Cuisine
Bad Bad Service.
I almost want to thow up the table.
1. They keep on ask u to order fish
2. The waiters will get the unfinish dish out when still trying to get the food from that dish. (they will not ask u anything) They even go under your arm to try to take the dish out (this will make your cloth dirty) Almost all the waiters are like this so I think the boss want ppl to finish the food faster... so they can get the 2nd group of people
3. The waiters will throw the dish to the table... dude.....
3. The Rice is COLD........ man....
4. the waiting time for the food is super long... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
5. they will yell at u if u do not give enough tips (I almost don't want to give tips at all) !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Editorial Review. Quaint Chinese restuarant serves authentic dishes and offers catering services for private parties.
Not recommended. Bad experience with this restraunt's service, in-polite language, they provided no help to first time customer with picking up food, just want you to order as much as possible.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!