VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE - STAY AWAY.
Do NOT go there unless you want to deal with a collection agency (even though you paid your bill)!
Here's how their billing works:
1. Couple weeks after my wife's exam, we received a rude letter threatening to report us to a collection agency if we do not pay the bill on time. There was no date of service or amount, and it was not a bill - just a threat. We did NOT even receive a bill yet.
2. A week later actual bill arrived, but obviously it takes a month for an insurance to process their claim.
3. Couple weeks later, another threatening letter, giving us 15 days to pay our portion before they refer us to a collection agency. Again, no date of service or amount, just a threat.
4. I found out our copay amount from insurance and sent a check same day. The check cleared 3-4 days later.
5. Less than a week after the 2nd threat, I received a letter from a collection agency.
6. When I tried to call Pediatrix-Obstetrix, they told me that a collection agency owns my account now and hung up. This is AFTER they already deposited my check.
7. Now (1 month later) collection agency still does not know that the bill was paid and are sending me letter after letter.
If this sounds like fun time, then go ahead and schedule your visit to Pediatrix-Obstetrix, otherwise STAY AWAY!